- Enter at least a last name in the box provided below and click the
“Search Properties” button to get a list of matching names.
- Click the check box next to the property number displayed alongside
the name you wish to inquire about and click the “Claim Properties”
button. (You may select more than one property listed with a name.)
- To create claim form, fill in claimant's information and click the
“Submit Claim” button to get a pre-filled claim form containing the
information you entered. Once you click on the 'Submit Claim' button the property
will be removed from our website.
- Print out and complete the Claim Form and review the “Required
Documentation” section of the form.
• Completed Claim Form with
claimant’s signature and notarization; and
• Required Documents listed
on the instruction sheet to:
State of Connecticut, Office of the State Treasurer, P.O. Box 5065, Hartford, CT 06102
To perform a search, enter the last name of the person, the business name, or the property ID
you're searching for and click the "Search Properties" button. Because the system only provides
the first 75 matches, you may need to enter the first several letters of the first name to allow
a more focused search.